Welcome To Rhidgers Age MuOnline Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Client download.

3 posters

Go down

Client download. Empty Client download.

Post  nytfox Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 am

Please upload a client to another uploading site aside from megaupload the website has a download limit and I already exceed my maximum downloads on it because of always downloading it repeatedly due to my slow internet that is always breaking my download process. Please upload it to other sites like filefront or mediafire so we can download it without a limit and freely. Thank you, I still can't download the client even at this time.

nytfox

Back to top Go down

Client download. Empty Re: Client download.

Post  gaby Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 pm

You should try using Internet Download Manager (The trial version) for other downloads, but for MegaUpload use MegaManager: http://www.megaupload.com/?c=tools . You will be able to resume if you download gets broken and you'll get a higher speed. I hope this will help you. Very Happy

gaby

Back to top Go down

Post  nytfox Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:13 am

I see.. I have the full version of internet download manager and download the client using it. Yes, It resumes your download but after I resumed my download in the next next morning it won't let me anymore. Maybe I'll try using your Megamanager. Thanks for this dude.

nytfox

Back to top Go down

Post  gaby Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:46 pm

You are welcome Very Happy.

gaby

Back to top Go down

Post  BARAMOS Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:32 pm

gaby thanks for your help.
Close.
BARAMOS
BARAMOS
Admin

https://rhidgersagemu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum