Welcome To Rhidgers Age MuOnline Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOH opt on s4 sets

3 posters

Go down

JOH opt on s4 sets Empty JOH opt on s4 sets

Post  ThePatroN Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:51 pm

hello Rhidgers authoritys, i don't know if call this a sugestion or something else, but i have seen that you can't add Joh to s4 set (Brave, Titan, Hades, etc) if they have socket slots, i know with Sockets it's more than enough to have good set, BUT! i saw that in new sets you can add Joh even if they come with socket slots, so my request it's very simple, or you can make s4 abble to add Joh, or you disable Joh opt for all items who comes with socket slots (just to make it more fair) i hope you understand my request and understand that it'll be more fair for all if all sets are abble to have be in same conditions.
Thank you for your time Smile

PATRON
AGM WARNING >=)
ThePatroN
ThePatroN

Back to top Go down

JOH opt on s4 sets Empty Re: JOH opt on s4 sets

Post  nytfox Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 am

DId you mean that you saw some season4 sets with slots and has JOH options in game?
Well this sounds pretty imbalance in game if that is true. I hope slotted s4 sets can't have JOH opts.

nytfox

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePatroN Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

ehmm 1st, could u stop saying idiotics things in my post? coz it seems to be that you have NO IDEA what i'm talking about... i'll try to explain you with EASY words, let's see if u get it.. ok ready?: IN THE SERVER YOU CAN ADD JOHs TO ANY SET EXCEPT S4 SETS (get that part? shall i go on? ok!) AND ALSO IN THOOSE SETS THAT YOU CAN ADD JOHs THEY ALSO COME WITH SOCKET SLOTS, SO! I THINK THE BEST ADMIN CAN DO IS OR LET S4 HAS JOHs TOO OR DON'T LET ANY SET WITH SOCKET SLOTS HAVE JOHs (got that? do you want a map so you don't get lost? just tell me if there's any difficult word i'll try find easier ones)
ThePatroN
ThePatroN

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 am

i agre,if set has no socket make it joh able!

Lucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down