Welcome To Rhidgers Age MuOnline Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bug machine staff clear all opction

3 posters

Go down

bug machine staff clear all opction Empty bug machine staff clear all opction

Post  vene Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:43 am

I also slightly similar step lost my staff +13 semi fo with 4 option of socker and armony trying to place the option 380, it turns out that not that step that I resign quite the options of my staff will leave a photo him it hurts that not tape-worm a photo of since it was before I did not think that I went away to spend it that I spend to myself, it helps adm I believe that there is a bug in the machine T_T

yo también me paso algo parecido perdí mi staff +13 semi fo con 4 opción de socker y armony tratando de colocar la opción 380, resulta que no se que paso que me borro todo las opciones de mi staff le dejare una foto lastima que no tenia una foto de como era ante no pensé que me fuera pasar eso que me paso, ayuda adm creo que hay un bug en la maquina T_T

vene

Back to top Go down

bug machine staff clear all opction Empty Re: bug machine staff clear all opction

Post  BARAMOS Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:45 pm

i wait to see any SS.
BARAMOS
BARAMOS
Admin

https://rhidgersagemu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

bug machine staff clear all opction Empty Re: bug machine staff clear all opction

Post  vene Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Here this one as hurts but before since the tape-worm I do not have my photo but almost the whole server. I showed it to him up to the gms showed him my staff and they were surprised since all the options resigned me

I do not deal if it was managing to trump that I doubt very much 100 % and if it was managing to trump lost out alone the gems not the options of my set

Here I raised this photo it does moment but I believe that I do not place in the forum
aquí esta la foto la subí hace rato pero creo que no se coloco en el foro

bug machine staff clear all opction Bugsy

vene

Back to top Go down

Post  BARAMOS Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:40 am

That SS not say me much Sorry.
BARAMOS
BARAMOS
Admin

https://rhidgersagemu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

bug machine staff clear all opction Empty vene

Post  venezolano Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 am

For meno I want to know if it was not trumping me if I will put another equipment do not want to lose the options
confused

http://www.uploadimage.com.ar/images/03365919455283876603.jpg

venezolano

Back to top Go down

Post  GM-ThaMuZ Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:11 am

nesesitamos una SS anterior cuando tenias tu staff con las opciones de antes gracias

GM-ThaMuZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down