suspecius about 1 player

Go down

suspecius about 1 player

Post  ThePatroN on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 am

hi all, i have some serius suspect of a player, his name is daniel72 he uses a scale set+15+joh+380 and 2 s5 blades, nothing anormal from the rest of players. I dueled him twice and i got a high dmg on him like i have in everybody else of 53k the weird is that this player doesn't die, not even once not even how much i hit him he doesn't die at all... in the other hand he makes me dmg that of 20k max, but he kills me like nothing, he doesn't combo on me he doesn't use anything special, just stay in 1 place and do twisting slash.. after 2 duels i verbally accuse him of using HACKS and he laught at me , them i thot of taking fraps to have a proof but he declined my challenge again, even i called a GM (Kapersky) so he can watch the duel, the GM asked him to Duel me but he refused it, isn't that weird? so all i could take is some SS of my dmg i do on him, in front of the GM in lorencia ring.. i know it's not enough to ban him, but i ask you please put an eye on this person coz ppl like this just ruin the server.

now some SS to show u my dmg on him:
http://www.uploadimage.com.ar/images/31545975043172419977.jpg
http://www.uploadimage.com.ar/images/09315652510729581125.jpg

that dmg apeers on him after 10 hits or something like that, i can understand he can pot like crazy and take all that damage, but how does he kill me fast?
also u can see Kapersky was there in front of us, and if u note at the chat u'll see him declining my duel
ThePatroN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

noob

Post  danie72 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 pm

ya veo que no sabes jugar este juego,si no te gusta perder retirate de aqui los juegos son para ganar y perder yo juego limpio nada hago con usar hack por que no gano nada con eso,solo me extraña tu actitud pero bueno piensa lo que quieras y te digo como ayer yo solo complasco a las mujeres tu crees que yo soy un muchacho como tu yo soy un adulto asi que mide tus palabras cuando te dirijas hacia mi I see that you can play this game, if you do not like losing games back out of here is to gain and nothing to lose I do with fair play using hack that did not win anything with it, only your attitude but wonder what good thinking you want and you like yesterday I just complasco women you think I am a boy like you I am an adult so measuring your words as you head towards me.

danie72

Back to top Go down

Re: suspecius about 1 player

Post  ThePatroN on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:30 pm

if you don't have nothing weird on you, them let me duel you again and let me take fraps so everybody see the damage i made on your pathetic set and see the damage you made on my set, there's no way you keep standing without dying after my hits, you use AP and SH i just need 1 fraps to prove it... now that i made this post everybody is warned... don't duel daniel72 coz he's just a pathetic person that use cheats in a game that is only for fun
ThePatroN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GMFaramir on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:24 pm

OK, I´ll be watching both
Be ready
And remember, if some of you can take a frap (using CamStudio, for example) will be better.

GMFaramir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePatroN on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 pm

thank you, that's what i want to do but when i attack him or challenge him he runs away... that shows he has something to hide don't you think? i'll hunt him and try get a good frap so everybody see it
ThePatroN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GM-ThaMuZ on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:43 pm

I tested him x3 times already and there`s is nothing anormal , first u have to know that not only if U use set FO+15+PO+SO make u pro , all sets have a weakness and all sets have a medicine to fight against it.But MARAMOS have the last desition so just what to him

GM-ThaMuZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bkfobk on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:19 am

Y ESO EL LLORON SOY YO JAJAJAJAJAA...

bkfobk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BARAMOS on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:44 am

Sorry SS not say me Much.